[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon dialogue in STID (major spoilers)

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 00:15:49 PDT 2013

David Sobolov, one of the Klingon voice actors, wrote the following on
Facebook:
<I was cleared today to reveal what part I played in Star Trek Into
Darkness. Fred Tatasciore and I were the voices of all the Klingons except
the one who spoke to Uhura on-camera. You heard my voice on the planet
speaking Klingon and making battle effort sounds. I have a great story
about how we were coached and directed to perform in Klingon by the creator
of the language himself, Marc Okrand, which I'll tell at BotCon in San
Diego next weekend.>