[Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' nobmey

Lawrence M. Schoen klingonguy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:49:40 PDT 2013

To add to the celebration of the qep'a' cha'maHDIch, attendees will
receive GIFTS!

As some of you know, the KLI's archive houses many many things, including copies
of products which we have received in exchange for working on various projects.
When this occurs we typically receive *multiple* copies of these
products, and the
archive doesn't need more than one of any of them.

The occasion of our 20th conference seems like an excellent opportunity to
distribute some of these items, some of which have a retail value in
excess of the
qep'a' registration fee!

The gifts will be distributed randomly on the morning of Day One. If
you don't like
your gift, the odds are probably pretty good that you'll be able to
swap it out with
someone else who would rather have what you got.

One gift per registered attendee.

Have you registered yet?

If not, now would be a good time to do so, right here:
http://kli.org/stuff/Merchant.html

--
Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen :: author :: publisher :: psychologist ::
hypnotist :: klingonist