[Tlhingan-hol] "Kindness is Magic"

Fiat Knox fiat_knox at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 7 10:17:55 PDT 2013

Both are exceedingly hard words to translate conceptually.

{qa' HoS ghajlu'ghach 'oH vaQHa'lu'ghach'e'} perhaps?

If it grates, it's the concepts that are grating, not the grammar. "Kindness" is not generally considered a very noble Klingon trait.

At least I didn't respond with the phrase {tera'ngan Dap} because that would have insulted him.

Subject: [Tlhingan-hol] "Kindness is Magic"