[Tlhingan-hol] Internode Klingon promo

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Wed Jul 10 05:49:28 PDT 2013

I didn't notice this in the article, before:
Internode lo' wo' aeons. latlh vay' wej yIvoqQo' SuvwI' veS QumpIn.

which is supposed to mean
The empire has been using Internode for millennia. Warriors would not trust anyone else with battle communications.

Oh, Bing...

ghItlhta' janSIy, Quvar je:
>> {in Roman letters} That’s Klingon for "What? I don't understand!" You're speaking gibberish.
> Actually, in pIqaD it shows {Nuq? jIyajbe}

They updated it recently. The last time I checked yesterday it was still as janSIy describes.

ghItlhta' Quvar:
> Perhaps you are closer to the source than you know. The footnote says:
>
> Thanks to the Klingon ambassador for the Klingon imperial script at
> klingonska.org
>
> So maybe you or Zrajm are already in contact with them.

I thought that was a reference to them using the KApIqaD font, but in that case the Q should render correctly as a pIqaD {Qay}.