[Tlhingan-hol] Internode Klingon promo

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Wed Jul 10 05:36:43 PDT 2013

Interesting to see is that commong mistake people do, which is only
visible when using fonts with serifes:
when you copy and paste the pIqaD text, it'll show you this:
*ylQoj ylbangQo'* Where the obvious I is writen as an L.

BTW, the same happened with a TBBT-T-Shirt with sheldon's most famous
Klingon quote. It was written completely with major case letters, which
revealed the word BLR for bIr. :-\

ja' janSIy:
 > {in pIqaD} wHat I Don't unDerStanD
> {in Roman letters} That’s Klingon for "What? I don't understand!" You're speaking gibberish.

Actually, in pIqaD it shows {Nuq? jIyajbe} and it's interesting that the
question mark is inside the text, but not visible due to missing
character in pIqaD! :-)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh