[Tlhingan-hol] tlharghDuj

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Jan 4 01:11:25 PST 2013

To everyone who speaks german, no matter if native or not:

{tlharghDuj} is translated into english as "scout ship"

On one hand, we all know what it is. But to do it correctly, I actually
do not. I could say in German it's "Scout-Schiff" - but that's not a
real translation.

Wikipedia gives me too many definitions. Is there any experienced
military-enthousiast, or somebody experienced Klingon vessel researcher
who can explain what a scout-ship really is?

Maybe there is an easy german translation and I just don't know it?

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh