[Tlhingan-hol] can anyone make a set of icons for a Klingon app for me?

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:35:34 PST 2013

mIlloghHommey 'IH chenmoHlaHbogh nuv'e' vISuq. ghu'wIj vIDeltaHvIS DIvI'
Hol vIjatlh, nuvpu' law'qu' vIqImmoH vIneHmo'.

As many of you know, I have a Klingon language Android app called {boQwI'}.
When I first created it, I just threw this icon quickly together:
http://klingon-assistant.googlecode.com/git-history/88d815ccc5524df7053c7bc9c78938ff7043630c/KlingonAssistant/res/drawable/ic_dictionary.png

The recent Android devices have much higher screen resolution, as a result
of which I've been forced to replace the original icon with a set of
multi-resolution icons. The ones I'm using now are shown here:
http://klingon-assistant.googlecode.com/git/KlingonAssistant/res/drawable-ldpi/ic_ka.png
http://klingon-assistant.googlecode.com/git/KlingonAssistant/res/drawable-mdpi/ic_ka.png
http://klingon-assistant.googlecode.com/git/KlingonAssistant/res/drawable-hdpi/ic_ka.png
http://klingon-assistant.googlecode.com/git/KlingonAssistant/icons/ic_ka_512.png

The specs are here:
http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/ui_guidelines/icon_design_launcher.html#size

Can someone in the Klingonist community create a set of icons for my app?
It should just signify "Klingon language" somehow. I'd like to avoid the
Klingon imperial trefoil for copyright/trademark reasons, but {pIqaD}
letters are okay. I've been using an icon showing {pIqaD} superimposed on a
book/books, but another idea I had was to have the Android (the green guy)
with a wringled forehead with a speech bubble with {tlh} in it.

toH! batlh muQaH 'Iv?

Please reply off-list, unless you reply in Klingon.  Qapla'!