[Tlhingan-hol] Dothraki nugh vIghal

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Tue Apr 9 13:27:25 PDT 2013

Am 09.04.2013 17:13, schrieb Robyn Stewart:
> While I think a higher priority is an accessible website that shows that we
> didn't all leave in the mid-nineties,

That's a very good recall for our webadmins!!  *whhoohoo*  :- )

By the way, I was surprised to see that the qep'a' was being announced
at a new website, while the official KLI page still looks like it did in
1997...

Visual impressions are important nowadays in the web. I noticed the KLI
page even listed in a page with the oldest looking webites in the web!

People who want to learn klingon will immediately think--- aw, that
looks boring, I'll go back to my funny pages.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh