[Tlhingan-hol] mu' mung

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Thu Mar 15 05:07:20 PDT 2012

> {ghojmoHwI'} n. teacher, mentor [obvious extension of {ghojmoH} from
> TKD, but does this appear as its own word in canon?]

Used in "Diplomatic Implausability"; approved by Okrand.

> {ma' to'vor} n. Mauk-to'Vor ritual
Same as above.

> {muHwI'} n. executioner
> {cho'tay} n. Rite of Succession
> {puyjaq'a'} n. supernova [{puyjaq} n. nova is in TKD]
Can't find a canon source.

E-mail from charghwI': http://klingonska.org/canon/search/?file=1999-02-12-email.txt&get=source

> {bIreQ} n. a type of animal, bregit
Probably derived from bIreQtagh (Bregit lung).

> {nan} martial arts kick (noun or verb?) [HQ 10.2]
Very hard to say. The wording is simply that it's "used to refer" to this kick.

http://klingonska.org/canon/1999-02-02-email.txt

> {yaDpach} n. toenail

Unsure. Possibly derived from nItlhpach.

> {yIr} v. gather
paq'batlh, p. 181
nuHmeyDaj may'luchDaj nIv je yIr qeylIS - Kahless gathered his weapons and his finest suit of armor.