[Tlhingan-hol] mu' mung

De'vID jonpIn de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 03:22:58 PDT 2012

nuq bIH mu'meyvam mung'e'?

{ghojmoHwI'} n. teacher, mentor [obvious extension of {ghojmoH} from
TKD, but does this appear as its own word in canon?]
{muHwI'} n. executioner
{ma' to'vor} n. Mauk-to'Vor ritual
{ma'veq}? or {mevaq}? n. a kind of knife [I had "1998 Praxis" and
"KIWG" noted down for this, but I no longer understand what those are;
Praxis is apparently some kind of scifi convention, and KIWG is
apparently the Klingon Imperial Weapons Guild]
{bIreQ} n. a type of animal, bregit
{cho'tay} n. Rite of Succession
{nan} martial arts kick (noun or verb?) [HQ 10.2]
{puyjaq'a'} n. supernova [{puyjaq} n. nova is in TKD]
{wab} n. sound, noise
{yaDpach} n. toenail
{yIr} v. gather