[Tlhingan-hol] qo''e' tu'bogh pagh - 'ay' cha'maH vagh

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:36:54 PST 2012

I know that when Okrand wrote TKD he said that he had all his words on hand-written pieces of paper. He nabbed my AKD (Annotated Klingon Dictionary) at an early qep'a' commenting that he didn't have an alphabetized list of all the words in TKD and its appendix. Hand-written, an "a" and a "u" can look a lot alike.

That said, I've never seen or heard a comment that these two words were the same and that one is a typo. They could be two valid words that sound similar and are synonyms. Likely, that's how it will ultimately be explained unless Maltz reveals some shade of meaning difference between the two.

Sent from my iPad