[Tlhingan-hol] qo''e' tu'bogh pagh - 'ay' cha'maH vagh

De'vID jonpIn de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 00:13:21 PST 2012

De'vID:
>> [5] - What's the difference between {raQ} and {ruQ}?  Are either of
>> them good for "be in control of your hands"?

Voragh:
> ghunchu'wI' has already opined, correctly I think, that {ruQ} was a typo or error.  Since {raQ} is described in KCD, I would stick with that:

You both seem to believe that {ruQ} (which appears in TKD) is a typo
for {raQ} (which appears in KGT).  Is the consensus that the earlier
word was a typo, which was subsequently corrected?  What evidence is
there that they aren't just two similar-looking related words (after
all there are many other such pairs in the vocabulary)?