[Tlhingan-hol] Gleanings from Monopoly: Klingon Edition (MKE)

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Fri Mar 9 16:05:12 PST 2012

When I read «rI'Ha'», the picture I get is of one of Picard on the bridge trying to talk some sense into somebody on subspace, but when he notices the other person isn't prepare to listen, he shouts «rI'Ha'!», and the transmission ends.

rI' = hail (possibly also "respond to hail")
rI'be' = not hail
rI'Ha' = "unhail"; to terminate hsiling frequencirs, or refuse to accept a hail