[Tlhingan-hol] KLI CanonHom (was: Facebook Translation Project [FTP]: weekdays)

David Trimboli david at trimboli.name
Fri Mar 2 07:24:20 PST 2012

On 3/2/2012 10:17 AM, Felix Malmenbeck wrote:

> What I'm suggesting is using the KLI to set a standard (again, if
> deemed worthwhile). It may not be universally adopted, but at least
> it may become widely recognized enough to make sense to use for
> projects such as the Facebook translation, or in correspondence.

Ah, I see. You mean a standard instead of a prescription.

Well, I can't stop you, but I will cordially ignore and boycott any such
standard. :)

(And if you really need such a standard, then I guarantee that the words
on that list will *not* be easily understandable by someone not using
the list.)

--
David Trimboli
http://www.trimboli.name/