[Tlhingan-hol] pongHa' & pongbe'

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Fri Jul 13 17:18:54 PDT 2012

Duj pongbe'pu' HoD - The captain has not named the ship.

Duj pongHa'pu' HoD - The captain has misnamed the ship.  - given it the wrong name, perhaps. Or stricken the name from the register.

Duj pongHa'pu raQpo' - The passenger has misnamed the ship.  -- Can't correctly name the ship his is supposed to be boarding, perhaps.

Duj pongbe'lu'bogh - the unnamed ship

Duj pongHa'lu'bogh - the mis/denamed ship. It has the wrong name woyld be my forst impression and I'd that didn't make sense I'd see if unnaming it did.