[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: vIl

Noah Bogart nbtheduke at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 11:09:17 PDT 2012

I live in a part of my city known as Clifton, and I and my friends have
come up with a name for the various people we don't know but we end up
seeing frequently in the same places: Cliftonites (or maybe Clifton-ites).
{vIl} sounds like the same concept, where the person is a part of the
landscape and while you may or may not interact with them, they're not
relevant to your goings-on. Is that correct?