[Tlhingan-hol] nuq bop bom: 'ay' cha'vatlh cha'maH jav: tojbogh to'

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 11:53:39 PDT 2012

My favorite font for Klingon is Times New Roman (bold!) indeed, I like to
use it, because it has serifs. Maybe I like it because I learned Klingon
with the German version of TKD, which uses Times New Roman for Klingon as
well.
And I also prefer guillemets over the usual " quotation marks. They
shouldn't cause any problems anywhere, I think.

Just my 50 darseks,
- André