[Tlhingan-hol] Vocabulary Sources & Sort Order

Terrence Donnelly terrence.donnelly at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 31 09:45:33 PST 2012

I am pretty much out of the programming game and do not feel competent to port Kliflash to any of the newer platforms (I had an idea a year or so ago about using Perl -or nowadays, maybe Drupal - to make a web-based version, but never got around to it and probably never will). If anyone is interested in using what I have as the core of a new app, I'd be happy to supply the source code.

-- ter'eS