[Tlhingan-hol] Vocabulary Sources & Sort Order

De'vID jonpIn de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 12:47:59 PST 2012

tereS:
> I am pretty much out of the programming game and do not feel competent to
port Kliflash to any of the newer platforms (I had an idea a year or so ago
about using Perl -or nowadays, maybe Drupal - to make a web-based version,
but never got around to it and probably never will). If anyone is
interested in using what I have as the core of a new app, I'd be happy to
supply the source code.

This thread reminded me -- would anyone care to share their Anki flashcards
for Klingon?  I know some people have made decks for each of the KLCP
levels.