[Tlhingan-hol] Vocabulary Sources & Sort Order

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Tue Jan 31 09:37:50 PST 2012

For my sorting algorithm, I actually converted the words to unicode pIqaD
first, stored that string and then used it to sort the dictionary. During
that process I convert the letters to single characters and then convert
those single characters into pIqaD.

I have this whole process automated, so if you have your dictionary in an
spreadsheet or database I can probably do the whole pIqaD conversion
process for you.

qurgh