[Tlhingan-hol] qo''e' tu'bogh pagh - 'ay' jav

Lieven Litaer lieven.litaer at web.de
Sat Jan 21 04:38:30 PST 2012

I'm not following all of it, but like to add some bit:

Am 21.01.2012 08:33, schrieb De'vID jonpIn:
> Also, are people okay with me putting all the Klingon in one chunk,

I like it the way you do it.

> lupDujHom: SeHyaH[1], SD-1-0-3 'oH Dujvam'e', logh vergh chol.
>  > SHUTTLECRAFT VOICE: Control, this is SD one zero three approaching

Is this "SD" something that needs to be trasnlated?

> McCOY: *jIym*?

Did you talk about these names already? I don't like *jIym*, because I+y
makes a long I-sounds, as in "jeeem". Why not use *jIm*, which sounds
the same in english?

Lieven.