[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon subtitles for Star Trek episodes/movies?

Rohan Fenwick - QeS 'utlh qeslagh at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 13:25:46 PST 2012

ghItlhpu' De'vID, jatlh:
> Has anyone subtitled any complete Star Trek episode or movie in Klingon?

Yes. I've prepared subtitles for "First Contact"; I completed them for qep'a'
last year, though unfortunately we never quite got around to watching the
subtitled version I put together. But I'm more than happy to send around
copies of the .SSA subtitle file to anyone who's interested, and if people
want to embed the subtitles into a movie file I'll gladly walk them through
the process.

QeS 'utlh