[Tlhingan-hol] Monopoly - New Canon

Josh Badgley joshbadgley at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 1 11:31:45 PST 2012

My theory is that vabDot is an adverb meaning "even"

vabDot tera' Qejbogh DIvI' ram boSuqlaH.

"...and even the puny Federation's precious Earth are all up for grabs"

It comes at the beginning of the sentence, and it's the only term that I don't recognize apart from Qej, which with -bogh added to it looks like a verb that corresponds to the "precious Earth" part of the sentence. Qej - to be precious?

-- jhb