[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Christmas Carol meets Improvised Star Trek

Alan Anderson qunchuy at alcaco.net
Fri Dec 21 11:45:33 PST 2012

wej DIS _tlhIngan ram nI' tay_ much vIbejta'. loQ pIm DISvam. tugh
tlhIHvaD much vIDel 'e' vInab.
The Klingon Christmas Carol play has some new features this year. I
plan to review it here soon.

Before the performance, there was a brief video from the Improvised
Star Trek group. Today I came across the reciprocal piece. The
pronunciation is perhaps not perfectly in alignment with the
"standard" of most fluent Klingonists, but it's consistent and I had
little difficulty understanding it.

http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/show/improvstartrek/id/2163983

-- ghunchu'wI'