[Tlhingan-hol] Translation of Star Trek: Klingon? Where to find?

Christoph Pichlmann christoph_pichlmann at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 1 10:28:35 PST 2012

STK mughlu'. 'e' vISov.
DaqDaj vISovbe'.
nuqDaq 'oH?
*STK Video*vaD vIlo' vIneH.
latlh mu'mey yajwI' vIchel vIneH.

----

As usual, here is what I would have liked to say, could I find a way to bend the words to my wants:

I know someone translated Star Trek Klingon (the video).
I don't know where that translation is.
Where is it?
I want to use it for my Video version of Star Trek Klingon.
I want to add it as another subtitle track. (Among german and english.)

(I tried finding it in the KLI Mailing list archive, but without result.)

(I'm not sure if " mu'mey yajwi' " is a good way to say "subtitles". Is there a better one? My intended meaning is "words of help" - as that is what subtitles usually are.)

Christoph