[Tlhingan-hol] village dweller

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:12:36 PDT 2011

Two suggestions:
For the "villagers", what do you think about venganpu'? That'd work in the
same way as tlhInganpu' is derived from tlhIng yoS, the Kling District.

And I think your transliteration 'apela works nicely for Apella. You might
want to throw in a second l as in 'apella (although it's not pronounced in
English), or another apostrophe at the end: 'apela' or 'apella', because
barbara', HenrI', la'pa', tera', 'antonI', tlhI'yopatra', yaDe'ra'... but
then again, Ansara = 'anSa'ra and Nilo = nIylo, so I guess it's up to you.

Some day, I'll try to figure out the rules for transcribing foreign names
from the already Klingonified names we have. Someday...