[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: lupwI'

Noah Bogart nbtheduke at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 05:48:24 PDT 2011

Well, page 159 of KGT talks about Qom (communicate) and how in the past
there might have been a noun form (communication), so the idea that a
meaning has fallen so out of usage as to be nearly forgotten isn't
completely irrelevant. I think it's more that we just don't have enough
canon literature to compare/look to.

Noah