[Tlhingan-hol] Where is the Klingon Word of the Day?

d'Armond Speers, Ph.D. speersd at georgetown.edu
Thu Oct 20 09:28:39 PDT 2011

I was running that.  What happened was that the server it was running on
disappeared.  I had been running it from a server that was made
available to me for free, as a favor.  I don't know why they took it
down, but nobody told me it was going away.  When that happened I lost
all of the scripts and files, so for me to start it back up again, I'd
have to re-create everything from scratch.  I just haven't been
sufficiently motivated to spend the time to do it.  :(

--Holtej