[Tlhingan-hol] Fwd: Where is the Klingon Word of the Day?

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 21 06:19:48 PDT 2011

I think that would be an excellent idea.  Once the word is posted to the list, I’ll add whatever canon I have.  I liked the KWOTD not only for the reasons I mentioned yesterday, but also because it often started an interesting discussion.  Just make sure that each Subject line is unique (ideally mentioning the actual word) so we can keep the threads from getting tangled.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

From: qurgh lungqIj [mailto:qurgh at wizage.net]

While no where near as in-depth as Holtej's original KWOTD (and Voragh's great canon posts), there is a KWOTD on Twitter (twitter.com/kwotd<http://twitter.com/kwotd>) that I run. It just posts one word a day at around 10am EST. I suppose I could modify it to post to the list if enough people are interested.

qurgh