[Tlhingan-hol] New to the language - word lists and use of words out of normal language

Josh Badgley joshbadgley at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 03:11:43 PST 2011

The Eurotalk Talk Now! Klingon edition is full of new words for everyday items, ranging from food to country names, etc.

It's really helpful if you want to be able to use Klingon to express yourself in everyday life.  Obviously TKD and KGT are essential, but the new words we got from Talk Now! are all aimed at everyday objects we encounter living in the 21st century on Earth.

I haven't bought it yet, but apparently the new Monopoly Klingon Edition also contains some new words...at any rate, it'd be a fun way to sit around with some friends and learn the language while playing.

It doesn't look like anyone has updated the KLI website for a long time. I bought the Ultralingua Klingon Dictionary for PC and have been updating it with all the new words I can find, mainly from this list.  Looks like for now we're on our own. Do'Ha'!

-- jhb