[Tlhingan-hol] New to the language - word lists and use of words out of normal language

Phil Reynolds phil-klingon at tinsleyviaduct.com
Wed Nov 30 06:12:22 PST 2011

On 30/11/11 11:11, Josh Badgley wrote:

> The Eurotalk Talk Now! Klingon edition is full of new words for everyday items, ranging from food to country names, etc.

Yes, got some of those words. Unless I missed it, I think it slightly
strange that we don't know the word for Belgium yet, when the {qep'a'}
has been held there.

> It doesn't look like anyone has updated the KLI website for a long time. I bought the Ultralingua Klingon Dictionary for PC and have been updating it with all the new words I can find, mainly from this list.  Looks like for now we're on our own. Do'Ha'!

Hmmm... unless I can make the PC software run using wine, I probably
don't have a platform to run this on - however, I'll have a go, as it
sounds worthwhile if it works out.

--
Phil Reynolds
email: phil-klingon at tinsleyviaduct.com
Mail in Klingon welcome though I'm a relative novice