[Tlhingan-hol] New to the language - word lists and use of words out of normal language

Phil Reynolds phil-klingon at tinsleyviaduct.com
Wed Nov 30 02:38:22 PST 2011

I have had TKD and KGT for some time and been aware of the "New Klingon
Words" page for even longer. I have also seen some details of further
new words in the archives of this list. However, I am wondering if there
are any more sources of words I would need to buy, or whether there are
any further lists of words online, listing the newest words, or whether
the new words page will be updated at some point to take account of them.

Also, what are the conventions for using Klingon words when writing in
English, and the other way round? I'm sure I saw these somewhere once,
but have not found them recently.

I intend to read as much Klingon as I can out of what is posted here,
and hopefully start writing some, fairly soon.

--
Phil Reynolds
email: phil-klingon at tinsleyviaduct.com
Mail in Klingon welcome though I'm a relative novice