[Tlhingan-hol] paq'batlh: no' Hol

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 01:30:00 PST 2011

I did an analysis of the first page as well. There still were one or two
words I didn't get the ta' Hol counterpart for. It's interesting. I've
added the no' Hol forms of the words and affixes I could figure out to my
own dictionary/database.

I'm fine with a discussion about the no' Hol parts or a list of no' Hol -
ta' Hol - DIvI' Hol correspondents.

Greetings,
- André