[Tlhingan-hol] Number of possible syllables

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 10:35:21 PST 2011

Thanks, 'anan naHQun,
That's one part of the problem. Anothern one would've been the counting of
syllables. If Klingon were a human language, SoSoy would consist of the two
syllables So and Soy (this is universal), but I guess some would disagree
that this process takes place in Klingon as well, as it's not a Terran
language. So in the end we don't know if -oy can also be a phonetical
syllable in Klingon.
This is why I don't take it into account in the syllable count.

Further comments on the matter (the number of syllables) are appreciated.
- André