[Tlhingan-hol] Corpi Klingon <-> English

Qov robyn at flyingstart.ca
Fri Dec 23 19:40:26 PST 2011

I have poorly-edited English translations of most of the parts of my
novel-in-progress, nuq bop bom ( http://nuqbopbom.blogspot.com )
available. They are for the most part grammatical but read as if
written by an ESL speaker, but are closer to the original than most
English versions, because in this case the Klingon is written as the
orignal, not "restored" or translated. It's about 50,000 words, so
maybe 75,000 words when it's finished.

I would have to give you a wordlist to filter out some made up names,
some of which have non-Klingon spellings.

- Qov