[Tlhingan-hol] Corpi Klingon <-> English

Rohan Fenwick - QeS 'utlh qeslagh at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 23 17:19:21 PST 2011

ghItlhpu' Simon Hafner, jatlh:
> what kind of Klingon - English corpi are out there?

jang ghunchu'wI', jatlh:
> Coleridge's "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" was recently translated; you
> can find its iterations in this year's archives of the mailing list,
> or maybe someone will speak up and say that the final version has been
> put on a web page somewhere.

I was the translator of that work (choquvmoH, ghunchu'wI'), but I don't
have a webpage for Klingon-related stuff at the minute.

However, I've put together a PDF of the final version of my translation,
with Klingon and English versions in parallel columns on each page. It's
only a small PDF (less than 100 kb) so I can send a copy to whoever wants
one; also, if anyone already has a webpage for Klingonalia and would be
happy to host the PDF of the Rime, I'm perfectly glad for that to happen
too. Anyone willing?

QeS 'utlh