[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Name Generator -OUTRAGEOUSANDUNACCEPTABLE

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun May 29 08:02:51 PDT 2016

DloraH:
> taQ [lurgh] lo'vam

oh.. {lurgh} lo'.. DaH -tagha'-, SaHtaHghachlIj vIyajchoH.
oh.. the use of {lurgh}.. now -finally- I understand your concern.

HIja', bIlugh DloraH.. taQ lo''e'
yes, DloraH you're right.. the use is weird..

'a {lurgh} vIlo'ta', {Daq} {Quv} joq vIQubbe'pu'mo'.
however I used {lurgh}, because I didn't think {Daq} or {Quv}.

mayqel