[Tlhingan-hol] tlhInganpu'

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Wed May 18 17:02:52 PDT 2016

Lots of good things going on here. You’ve obviously been studying.

I’m not sure what’s going on in the middle of that sentence. lu’ is an interjection meaning “okay, I will” and neH is either a verb meaning “want” or an adverb meaning  “merely.”  They make no sense stuck together. Have a look at the suffix –bogh while you’re waiting fo ‘arHa to do his thing.

- Qov