[Tlhingan-hol] Mailing List vs Forum vs. Social Media (was Re: How would you feel about new Klingon)

PICHLMANN Christoph Christoph.PICHLMANN at agrana.com
Mon May 2 03:30:26 PDT 2016

Wow, that's a lot more than I would have thought. Cool. jInaDlaw'.  (I was trying to say "I tentatively approve", as I'm still being picky, but I like that there are a lot of forums and you provided the information).

Not trying to be picky, but except for KAG/Klingon.org I'd not class any as (traditional?) forum. But that's personal preference (jIqan, Dochmey ngo' vImaS) :-)

I didn't know about the KLI forum.

Both KAG and Klingon.org are too intimidating for me (yIqaw: tlhIngan Hol vIghoj, 'ach Human jIH). I appreciate roleplaying, but when I'm an outsider, it tends to scare me off.

A GUI for the mailing list would be great, yes. Something that emulates a traditional (hierarchical) forum, which would make it easier to follow threads.

Christoph

jIghojnIStaH, 'ach rut jIghojqangbe'taH :-/