[Tlhingan-hol] KLCP 1 vocab practice...

chransberry at gmail.com chransberry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:23:16 PDT 2016

I hope I am not boring anyone with my sentences based on randomly selected words... and tonight my sentences are particularly random.

Today's are lo', SIv, Suq, Seng (v), and ru', along with the suffix -ba'

.•°·.•°·.•°·.•°·.•°·

jIyItmeH 'uSwIj vIlo'ba'.
In order to walk, I obviously use my legs.

Sengba' yIHmey.
Tribbles obviously cause trouble.

targh Sop ghargh 'e' vISIv.
I wonder if serpent worms eat targs.
(I don't actually wonder that; this sentence was inspired by that part in Alice in Wonderland where she is falling down the rabbit hole and asking herself if bats eat cats)

Qu' ru' vISuqpu'.
I have obtained a temporary duty.

Huch law' vISuqnIS!
I need to get a lot of money!

yIHmey vISIv.
I am curious about tribbles.

Holmey vIghojmeH De'wI' vIlo'.
To learn languages, I use a computer.

Sorry my story skills aren't at their best tonight...

-QISta'

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless