[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: SuH

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 06:50:40 PDT 2016

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv :
> {jIghuH'egh}, as Sustel explains, means you are the
> one being alerted and the thing you are being alerted to

so that's what's happening ! finally I understand. thanks !

SuStel :
> Actually, I meant you should consider using the word {vo'} "propel."

oh, now I understand what you meant ! I used {polHa'}, because I
wanted to express the fact that the captain, being disgusted by the
behavior of the officer, would discard him as trash, as something
useless.

cpt mIv Hurgh qunnoq
I will remember this dinner forever