[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: SuH

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:55:50 PDT 2016

mu' {SuH} DaQoyDI' bIvangmeH bIghuH'eghnIS 'e' DatlhojnIS yaS Qup.
young officer, you need to realize that when you hear the word {SuH}
you need to prepare yourself in order to act.

bIbuDmo' bIvangqangbe'ba' 'e' vItu' Do'Ha' 'e' vIjunlaHbe'.
unfortunately I'm unable to avoid noticing that because you're lazy
you're obviously unwilling to take action.

yaS Damoj 'e' qaSmoH 'aj ghaHbogh vavlI''e' yo'Daq 'e' Sovbej Hoch yaSpu'.
at this fleet all officers know it well, that your father who is the
admiral made it happen that you became an officer.

chIvo'lI' wIcherghqangbe' HoDlI' jIHbogh beq vInDa' je DaH 'e' Datlhojbej.
now, you really need to realize that neither I who am your captain nor
your fellow crewmen, are willing to tolerate your complete lack of
honor.

SoHvaD wa' neH 'eb vI'nob. bItoD'eghmeH wa' neH 'eb.. DujDaq pIqlIj
Sum bopbogh 'eb. toH yIQub 'ej yIyep..
I will give you just a single opportunity. a single opportunity to
save yourself.. an opportunity which concerns your near future on this
ship. so think carefully..

DujvamvaD tugh bIDub'egh pagh HIchDal HurDaq qapolHa'. wIvlIj 'oH..
either soon you will improve yourself for the benefit of this ship, or
I will throw you out of an airlock. the choice is yours..

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq HoD
at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge