[Tlhingan-hol] KLCP 1 vocab practice...

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 01:38:35 PDT 2016

Qov:
> Okrand always seems to put -taH on a
> pronoun when it's been used as to be with -Daq.

because this is very interesting, we discuss this I want it. 10
minutes ago, when I checked the asking sentences, {'oH} {-taH} and
they don't connect them, I noticed that. However, {'oH} {-taH} and
they obviously connect them, the answering sentences.

a person location we inquire if we want it, then {-taH} we need to use
it, I understand that. why ? away from that location because he is
able to go that person. there, now is being that person, however later
there, isn't there that person.

but for a place if we need to ask, or for a which is unable to move
object we ask we want it, then why {-taH} we need to use it ?

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
now if we don't attack them, then for them slaves we become