[Tlhingan-hol] tlhoS

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Mar 18 11:04:28 PDT 2016

Am 18.03.2016 um 16:18 schrieb qov at kli.org:
> "You are a strange guy" and "stuff it, smart-ass" are not appropriate terms
> of address on this mailing list.

You are right. Aynway, after almost twenty years on this mailing list, I
do not feel offended by SuStel's behavior. With no intention of
insulting, I would repeat saying that he is a strange guy. And I agree
that I am a smart-ass.

It's only that such talking in a written form are less fun than in
verbal speech, because then one could insult each other for fun and see
that somebody is smiling. A written smiley is not strong enough.

And if SuStel really thinks that I am seriously trying to insult him,
I'm sorry for that.

> quvraj reHonmoHpu'. quvvetlh bobochqa'moHmeH vIttlhegh DIpIHbogh boSov.

quvna' ghajbej SuStel. jatlhwI' po' ghaHbej, 'ej SovDaj Dun vIHo'.
vuDDaj vIlaj je. reH ghaH vIquvmoH, jIHvaD tlhIngan Hol ghojmoHta' ghaH.
vItIch not 'e' vInID. chaq maQor neH.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh