[Tlhingan-hol] tlhIngan Hol SeH Paramount Pictures 'e' maq

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Mon Mar 14 14:45:12 PDT 2016

Am 14.03.2016 um 22:28 schrieb lojmIttI'wI'nuv:
> Years ago, one of our members, HetaQ, wrote a book called "Secret
> Fighting Arts of The Warrior Race, Volume 1 - betel yIqel”. He tried to
> get Paramount to work with him on it and they refused.

Is it known why they refused it? I have heard that the problem was not
about copyright or specifically the language, but they would just not
want to sell a book teaching how to fight with a weapon.

But you're right, if they'd fight anything similar, they win. Money
rules in this world.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh