[Tlhingan-hol] tlhIngan Hol SeH Paramount Pictures 'e' maq

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Mon Mar 14 12:53:10 PDT 2016

Am 14.03.2016 um 14:38 schrieb mayql qunenoS:
> tlhIngan Hol lo'meH chaw' mub ghaj'a' tetlhvam
> does this list possess the legal right to use klingon ?

I am not a lawyer, but that presented list only seems to claim the
copyright of using klingon language inside a Star Trek related film.
(one among many other copyright infringements, by the way)

It doesn't mean that nobody may ever use klingon again.

(A bit more poetic: It's a language and it's spread in all our minds.
They can't stop it anymore. ;-) )

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh