[Tlhingan-hol] Between us curses run like water

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 03:11:57 PST 2016

Thank you voragh and qurgh for taking the time to reply.

..since we do not have a qanon answer as far as the meaning of this
vIttlhegh is concerned, we can only speculate. I think it is
reasonable to believe that since it is said during a holiday it is
said for good. So, if I was to take a guess I think it could mean
either

a. any curses that have been said, are undone ; something similar to
"water under the bridge"
b. since the ability to curse well, is considered a positive klingon
attribute, perhaps this phrase actually praises the personalities of
both holiday participants, describing their capability of cursing
well, effectively, constantly etc.

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
eat everything or you will die without honor !