[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: third-person subject of relative phrase

chransberry at gmail.com chransberry at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:13:17 PST 2016

Thank you to everyone who responded! Yeah, my grammatical terminology is a little rusty; I think I meant to say "dependent clause". But no matter...

All that about pronouns, commas, and repeating the noun is very helpful; I think I understandPl
Playing off my last series of Word of the Day sentences:

SIjwI' chIlmo' ghu, megh vutlaHbe' tey'be'wI'.
Because the baby lost the knife, my cousin could not make lunch.

Correct?

-QISta'

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless