[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Hoj

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 04:04:01 PST 2016

jIH:
> boqwI'pu'qoq.. maHojnISchoH 'e' nuqeS 'a Dubmaj luDuQ ngugh 'e' lunab.
> "allies".. they advise us that we need to become cautious, however
> simultaneously they plan to stab our backs.
SuStel:
> pov mu'tlheghvam Qatlh!

thanks !

..As far as the <if this/that hadn't happened then..> construction, I
have to admit that it is a rather advanced and complex subject for me
to understand.
What I do understand though, is that in the original sentence I should
have at least provided a time stamp, in order to inform the reader as
to the time frame during which the events were happening. Other than
that, currently, I'm unable to approach the whole <if this/that hadn't
happened then..> construction. It is way too complex for my current
level.

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq