[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon GPS instructions

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Mar 4 01:22:45 PST 2016

Am 04.03.2016 um 08:52 schrieb De'vID:
> A GPS navigation company has approached me to translate
> driving/navigational instructions into Klingon.
>
> Hasn't someone done something like this already? I just want to be
> consistent with existing conventions, if any.

Well, I have not published them, but I have translated all the commands
based on the TomTom phrases. These are no conventions, and some of them
may be discussible. I was planning to record them and upload, but I
didn't have the time for that yet. Maybe this is a good time :-)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh